W;t will premier via stream one night only, this Friday, February 26th!
- Tickets for W;t will cost $10 per stream (everyone in the house can watch it!).
- Purchase your tickets online from the Liahona Bookstore: https://www.
- The performance will be streamed via Telenect and only available to those who have purchased tickets.
- The show will play at 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. Your ticket gets you into whichever works better for you or both
- After your purchase, you will be added to the private event on Telenect through the email address you put in the purchase.
This life-changing play and performance sold out 4 performances last month at the school including 2 added performances extending the original run.
W;t (pronounced Wit) examines what makes life worth living through her exploration of one of existence’s unifying experiences―mortality―while she also probes the vital importance of human relationships. What we as her audience take away from this remarkable drama is a keener sense that, while death is real and unavoidable, our lives are ours to cherish or throw away―a lesson that can be both uplifting and redemptive. As the playwright, herself puts it, “The play is not about doctors or even about cancer. It’s about kindness, but it shows arrogance. It’s about compassion, but it shows insensitivity.”